Complete your Hen Party with FREE products and prizes
Tweet your funniest Hen or Wedding anecdotes or quotes @Polestars for a chance to win fabulous prizes and Hen Party products!
From Pink Ladies jackets, Burlesque fans, to Bollywood Scarves, Belly-dancing skirts and pom poms. Keep up to date on our Twitter and Facebook to find out about these girly give-aways.
NB. Details for each competition prize, closing date, and winner will all be announced on twitter – it is the customer’s responsibility to check back on twitter to see if they have won.
And don’t forget…
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must be 18 years or older and live in the UK. Polestars will draw select one entrant at random on April 1st to receive the prize. The winner will be entitled to £200 to spend in a bar of their choice. Only one entrant per person. Entrants do not need to be planning a hen party or to use the services offered by Polestars.
*Terms and conditions of entry for the #DrinksOnPolestars competition.
1. This prize draw (the “promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Participants do not need to buy or have used any services offered by Polestars or to be planning a hen party in order to compete.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person or Twitter handle.
5. The competition runs from 1st March 2013 until midnight on 31st March 2013 and will start again at the beginning of each month.
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via Twitter within one week of the competition ending.
7. The prize will be announced on Twitter.
8. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the promoter’s websites.
10. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
11. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter of the overall prize draw is Polestars.