List of Life Ltd are offering a events based work experience opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a work experience position, so it is unpaid.
The office environment is well motivated, fun and up beat. This will suit someone who is looking to get into events coordination and ideally someone who has some relevant experience or training. We are looking for someone who can come in pretty much full time and we would be looking for a minimum of two month’s commitment.
If you are interested please send a cover letter explaining why you are right for the position along with your C.V.
Below is the range of jobs that you may be involved with. You will be expected to help out with general office duties such as answering customer queries and taking payments. The events role will vary according to our workload however, we are aware that you are here to get experience and will ensure that you get a wide range of jobs to do.
Events Internship Duties
- Keeping on top of all bookings, ensuring the diary is booked 8 weeks in advance.
- Sourcing suitable new venues in our cities across theUK.
- Visiting potential new venues to evaluate whether we can work with them.
- Building a good relationship and staying in contact with our venues.
- Dealing with problem bookings, finding a last minute cover teacher or venue if necessary.
- Ensuring that all contracts are signed and sent on time.
- Assisting with guaranteeing that all required kit is sent and delivered to the right venue.
- Confirming with all teachers, venues and customers before their party takes place.
- Updating our venues spreadsheet to ensure that all contact details and payment and venue information is correct.
- Writing and sending out a monthly venues newsletter
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great administration skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to deal with customers and venues on the telephone.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Creative writing skills
Only applications with both a cover letter and CV will be considered.