List of Life Ltd are offering an admin based work experience opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a work experience position, so it is unpaid.
The office environment is well motivated, fun and up beat. This will suit someone who is looking to get into Office Management and ideally has some relevant experience or training. We are looking for someone who can come in pretty much full time and we would be looking for a minimum of a month’s commitment.
If you are interested please send a cover letter explaining why you are right for the position along with your C.V. to Abbey – email@example.com
Below is the range of jobs that you may be involved with.
General Office Duties
- Answering phone to customers and taking bookings
- Ensure that answer-phone messages get checked every day
- Answering customer emails
- Handling customer queries, complaints and general customer relations
- Assisting with office tidiness
- Attending company meetings
- Setting up appropriate office systems
- Monitoring adherence to office systems
- Ensuring that post is collected and sent out daily
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Any other duties as required
- Chase outstanding payments from customers
- Recording expenditure
Venues, Teachers and Timetables
- Preparing & updating course and event timetables
- Booking of venues and maintaining relationships with venues
- Preparing & sending out registers to teachers
- Freelance Teachers: arranging their work, maintaining relationships, issuing them with equipment
- Updating website timetable
- Good organisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to deal with customers on the telephone.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
Only applications with both a cover letter and CV will be considered.