Polestars Facebook CompetitionPosted by Hay Brunsdon on November 13 2013.
Polestars Facebook Competition
Show-stopping sequinned hot-pants? Flamboyant faux-fur jackets? Hen parties provide us with an opportunity to leave our everyday wardrobe behind.
Whatever you’ve got planned this Winter, looking good whilst you’re there is all-important.
But fear not, for help is at hand. Putting together your Winter party wardrobe just got a whole lot easier.
So you can look your very best on your Christmas party or last night of freedom we’re giving away £100 of Topshop vouchers to spend on whatever you like.
Find out more by visiting our Facebook page.
The winner will be decided on Friday 29th of November. A member of the Polestars team will contact the lucky winner via Facebook message, before sending their voucher via post.
1. This prize draw (the “promotion”) is only open to UK residents
2. Participants do not need to buy or have used any services offered by Polestars or to be planning a hen party in order to compete.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person or Facebook handle.
4. The competition runs from 10th October 2013 until noon on 29th November 2013
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via Facebook within one week of the competition ending.
7. The prize will be announced on Twitter and Facebook
8. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the promoter’s websites.
10. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
11. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter of the overall prize draw is Polestars.