How to spoil the bride-to-be
Being put in charge of organising someone’s hen do is a huge responsibility and above all, you want to make sure that you spoil the bride-to-be. A lady’s hen night is the last big event of her single life. It should be something that encapsulates her as a single girl, remember fondly for the rest of her life and something that makes her feel really special. Our ‘How to Spoil the Bride-to-be’ check list will ensure you keep her best interests at heart and show her just how much your friendship means to you while celebrating this new part of her journey.
Here are our top tips about how to spoil the bride-to-be:
What to give?
- For the more ‘out-there’ bride, why not get all the hens together and create a Honeymoon Hamper. Fill your hamper with naughty treasures like special wedding night lingerie, sex toys, condoms and delicious edible body paints.
- If your friend is a little more conservative why not make her a scrapbook for her. Get all of her hens to write an individual message to her and include pictures of their favourite memories. Make the last few pages pictures of her and her fiancé, including the next chapter of her life.
- Spoil the bride-to-be by getting crafty with classy bride-to-be rosette, she’ll really appreciate the rustic, home-made touch if she has banned shop bought willy straws and garish sashes.
What to do?
- Luxurious spa days are a great to way to spoil the bride-to-be and make her feel pampered. You’ll even find that most spas are prepared to offer discounts for large groups so you might just be able to spoil your bride on a budget.
- Polestars Photo Shoots are the perfect way to put your bride centre stage. With a makeover for everyone first, your bride will feel and look like a princess with a collection of beautiful photos to look back on whenever she wants.
- If you’re organising for a bit of a party goer then grab her favourite heels and hit the clubs in style by booking a booth. Receive your own VIP area in the club and waiter service throughout the night. Book with the right club and you could even get a few bottles of something special thrown in for free.
What to wear?
- Adopt a theme that makes your bride the centre of attention. Go all out with a Grease theme and have everyone dressed as pink ladies and the bride as Sandy. Or keep it more subtle and have all the hens in black and let the bride stand out in sexy scarlet.
- Dress Up and no, we don’t mean in costume. Let the bride know that this is a special night by dressing up in your loveliest clothes. Forget that emergency dress you always throw on for a night out, get all of the hens to really up the glamour but just make sure the bride is the most glamorous of all.