Length: 1 night (£190pp) or 2 nights (£300pp) options available
For more daring ladies that are looking to literally get ‘down ‘n’ dirty’ in the countryside, instead of a slightly sweaty nightclub, then our woodland survival hen weekend is perfect for you and your friends.
This alternative activity will give you the chance to learn some brilliant survival skills such as shelter building, fire lighting, trap making and even game catching. Compete with your friends and family with your newly learned skills such as axe throwing and wood whittling, before relaxing around the camp-fire with a few foraged cocktails and a game of Hen Dares.
We’ll show you how to find the best materials to use in building a shelter and help you to put together a bivouac that’ll see you through the night, after you enjoy a hearty stew, of course.
Have a read of our experience blog posts which should answer most questions. Check them out here.
- Pick from 1 night (£190pp) or 2 nights (£300pp) options available
- Enjoying a woodland survival experience escorted by our camp instructor
- Includes lunch, half bottle of bubbly each, dinner, breakfast and hire of tent. Activities provided too.
- Bespoke campsite and tents provided. Please call in to discuss locations and special requests before booking.
- Please feel free to bring along snacks or any other drinks you may want throughout the trip
- Itinerary list will be provided before setting out to camp.
*To take your booking and hold the date we need a £300 deposit. After we’ve found an appropriate site and have your weekend plans confirmed, we’ll need a second instalment of up to 50% of the cost; and the final balance is needed two weeks before the weekend.