Length: 2 Hours
This two hour dance party is inspired by salsa, the sensual Cuban dance performed to deep Afro-Cuban beats and made popular by dancers such as Shakira! Meet your professionally trained teacher at the private venue and expect to learn six classic salsa steps that focus on fluid hips and sharp footwork! The teacher will break the dance moves into simple, easy to learn steps, making it a good product for all abilities and the combined steps will form a professionally choreographed dance routine that your group will perform together at the end of the session.
The main dance routine is choreographed to Malanina by Havana Mambo. Other songs that might be included are:
- Salsa Celtica – El Sol De La Noche
- Mousta Largo – Anna Maria
- Jennifer Lopez – Let’s get Loud
- Marc Anthony- Vivir Mi Vida
- Rickey Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca
Wear shoes that are neither grippy nor slippery to best show off fluid steps and turns. Free flowing clothing is advised to accentuate the beauty of salsa moves!
- 2 hour session in the passion of Salsa
- Professional dance tutor will teach you this Cuban-inspired dance style
- Learn the basics and pair up to add the Latino passion
- Dress up in colourful ballroom salsa, tango or sequined flamenco dress. Killer pair of heels and mini skirt if your brave
- Private venue