Length: 2 hours
This two hour dance party entails a professionally trained dance teacher, private venue and pink and purple pom-poms! We’ve all dreamed of being a high school cheerleader and now you can live that dream in a dance party suitable for all ages and all abilities!
Expect a warm up, cool down and enthusiastic cheerleading routine in between! The teacher will break down the professionally choreographed cheer routine into simple, easy to learn steps but shaking pom-poms and high-kicking can be tiring so enthusiasm is required!
The main routine will be danced to Toni Basil’s iconic ‘Hey Mickey’. Other songs that might feature the class are:
- Taylor Swift – Shake it off
- OMI- Cheerleader
- Beyonce – Single Ladies
- Jonas Brothers– Pom Poms
- Missy Elliot – Shake your pom pom
- Daphne and Celeste – U.G.L.Y
Wear whatever you are comfortable dancing in! Matching cheerleading uniform of miniskirts and white sneakers is not necessary but always fun! Trainers and sneakers are strongly advised since high-kicking requires you to be steady on your feet!
- 2 hour session full of cheerleading spirit
- Professional dance tutor will teach you basic moves to put into a routine
- Dress up with crop tops, mini skirts or t-shirt, legging and trainers. Even full cheerleading outfit. You decide.
- Private venues
If you want more ideas, check our page of hen party ideas