90s Dance party
How to book your hen party :
Call our office or send us an email to book your hen party or for any enquiries:020 7274 4865 email@example.com
Length: 2 hours
Copy for Website / Promotional Materials:
This two hour dance party is inspired by the cheesy hits of the 90’s era and will entail dancing to everyone’s favourite anthems of the era. Do you remember the old school 90’s moves such as big fish, little fish, cardboard box? Get your groove armada on to this megamix of 90’s hits that’s bound to make you fondly reminisce while you warm up, learn a professionally choreographed dance routine which you will perform together near the end of the session before a cool down.
90’s songs may include:
- Spice Girls- Wannabe
- Spice Girls – Stop Right Now
- Spice Girls – Say you will be there
- Britney Spears- Hit me baby one more time.
- Steps – Tragedy
- MC Hammer- Can’t touch this
- Tom Jones- It’s not unusual (Carlton dance)
- Will Smith- Get Jiggy with it
- Will Smith -Men in Black
- Madonna – Vogue
Dress to impress your younger 90’s self in flat shoes, tartan skirts, neon accessories, wristbands, drop waist trousers, flared jeans and scrunchies! Remember you might get warm in this high-intensity class!
- 2 hours session in 90s dance hits taking you back to the classics.
- Professional dance tutor on how to dance like a pop star
- Learn the every dance craze from the 90s from Spice girls to Fresh prince
- Dress denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts
- Private venue
Book Now >
How to book
Online – by clicking this link you will be directed to an online booking form. Pop your details on here, pay your deposit and we will send you a confirmation email.
Telephone – call us on 020 7274 4865 and we will check availability for your party, take your deposit and book you in.
What should I wear?
Whatever you feel comfortable in, flat shoes are advisable.
If you want to go for that 90’s look why not opt for a Spice Girl theme or don your Doc Martens, tack up your tartan skirt and secure that scrunchie!
- Top 5 fun party activities
- 5 birthday party ideas on having a epic party
- How To Plan A Budget Wedding
- Hen Party Sashes
- Brighten Up the Blue Monday
- Party organisers – Freedom ltd
- The Polestars time machine
- 7 deadly sins to spoil your hen party
- The ultimate summer hen parties
- Your hen night- Good vs Bad (Good Girl Gone bad)
- Make your wedding Speech Memorable
- Would you wear a colourful wedding dress?
- Kim Kardashain and Kenye West Vogue Cover is set to be best selling issue
- Make your dream wedding come true
- Why have a dance party?
- Dance with Claudia: Can you dance?
- Unusual exercise
- Dance with Claudia; the winter Olympics, showgirls and good poise!
- Claudias Blog: Hello Everyone!
- Fashion Friday; A Disco Revival
- 90s pop – Backstreet’s Back, alright!
- Inflatable Willy – A Hen Night Isn’t a Party Without It
- Hen Party Ideas
- Fun Birthday Party Ideas
- Hen Party Fancy Dress Ideas