Length: 2 hours
Copy for Website / Promotional Materials:
This two hour dance party is inspired by the cheesy hits of the 90’s era and will entail dancing to everyone’s favourite anthems of the era. Do you remember the old school 90’s moves such as big fish, little fish, cardboard box? Get your groove armada on to this megamix of 90’s hits that’s bound to make you fondly reminisce while you warm up, learn a professionally choreographed dance routine which you will perform together near the end of the session before a cool down.
90’s songs may include:
- Spice Girls- Wannabe
- Spice Girls – Stop Right Now
- Spice Girls – Say you will be there
- Britney Spears- Hit me baby one more time.
- Steps – Tragedy
- MC Hammer- Can’t touch this
- Tom Jones- It’s not unusual (Carlton dance)
- Will Smith- Get Jiggy with it
- Will Smith -Men in Black
- Madonna – Vogue
Dress to impress your younger 90’s self in flat shoes, tartan skirts, neon accessories, wristbands, drop waist trousers, flared jeans and scrunchies! Remember you might get warm in this high-intensity class!
- 2 hours session in 90s dance hits taking you back to the classics.
- Professional dance tutor on how to dance like a pop star
- Learn the every dance craze from the 90s from Spice girls to Fresh prince
- Dress denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts
- Private venue