Length: 2 hours
This two hour dance party is inspired by the 80’s era of dance, music and fashion. Meet your professionally trained dance teacher at the private venue and prepare to reminisce classic 80’s moves to AC/DC, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Blondie and the like! The session will begin with some Jane Fonda style aerobic warm up before the professionally choreographed dance routine is broken down into simple learnable steps which will be performed by your group at the end of a session before your cool down!
The main song of the session is ‘What a Feeling!’ by Irene Cara, as seen in Flashdance!
Other 80’s songs may include:
- Wake Me up Before You GoGo – Wham!
- Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cindy Lauper
- Jump! (for my love) – Pointer Sisters
- One Way or Another – Blondie
Dress lightly so as not to get too warm or dress for the theme in 80’s fashion (think colourful clothes, leg warmers, fluorescent colours, fake eyelashes, blue eyeliner and maybe a little glitter!)
- 2 Hours session with a professional dance tutor back in time to the flash 80’s
- Everyone from beginner to expert can enjoy this session
- Learn classics from Madonna, Blondie, Whitney Houston
- Think leg warmers, fluorescent colours , fake eye lashes, headbands, tutu skirts.
- Private venue