Hen Parties in Private VenuesPosted by Alec on June 3 2014.
At Polestars we get a lot of calls to ask if one of our lovely teachers can host Hen parties in private venues hat we do not already work in, so we have set out a list of what we can and cannot offer in private venues:
Hen parties in private venues
- Our teachers can travel to put on hen parties in private venues throughout the UK any day/evening except on Saturdays during our highest season weekends, because these are our busiest days where we will require them in our venues.
- Depending how far from the city centre your private venue is, the same price and terms & conditions apply to hosting Hen parties in private venues as our normal venues. We often use the venue budget to handle the extra travel expenses required to get the teacher to you. However, if the venue is a little further out than expected then additional charges may apply depending on how far your venue is from the centre of a major city. To cover the cost of transport for the teacher.
- The customer requesting must ensure when making a booking that there is adequate space in the private venue for the activity you were thinking of. If you are not sure how much space is needed, give us a call and we should be able to advise you, some products will need access to refrigeration or a music player, again we will advise you.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer pole dancing Hen parties in private venues or homes as we can not take responsibility of the health and safety of the poles dancing poles and any damage that may be caused in venues other than our own.
- You may need to think about clearing up after we have finished our activity.
At Polestars we will always try our best to accommodate for all types of parties. If you have any further questions regarding parties in private venues by Polestars please feel free to call the office on 020 7274 4864 where a member of the team will be happy to discuss these with you.