Fashion Friday; Olivia PalermoPosted by Hay Brunsdon on April 15 2015.
Welcome to Fashion Friday; our Weekly Fashion Fix where we select a celebrity look and pose the question: Would you wear this on your hen party?
This Fashion Friday we put the epitome of chic Olivia Palermo in the spotlight. The socialite come reality TV star floats around the New York fashion scene in a haze of designer outfits swishing her glossy mane as only a thoroughbred Friesian could.
She is right at home on the front row at Paris Fashion Week as she is basking on the top deck of a luxury yacht in the south of France. Although her lifestyle is a far cry from our own as we stand squished between two sweaty armpits on the Northern Line at 5:30 pm and she quaffs back another Apple Martini, we can take inspiration from her fashion choices.
Whether she’s snapped wearing a thousand dollar dress by Chanel dress on the red carpet, or strolling round New York clutching the latest offering from Givenchy, she remains as polished as a mahogany banister at Buckingham palace.
Why not don an outfit Olivia would be proud of and have your makeup applied by one of our professional makeup artists at one of our Pre-Party Makeup parties before you hit the town and sip your own Margarita.
Would you wear this to a hen party?
Related Blog Posts:
- Brighton Gay Pride; Lipstick and Liquor!
- Cheltenham Races Fashion Ideas
- Classy hen Parties for Classy Hens
- Fashion Friday – Fun and Fruity
- Fashion Friday – Dominatrix Chic
- Fashion Friday; A Disco Revival
- Fashion Friday; Emmys Disasters
- Fashion Friday; Heidi Klum
- Fashion Friday; Makeovers and Metallics
- Preparing for a photoshoot?
- Top Celebrity Hen Parties: Party like a Star in London