Fashion Friday: Miranda KerrPosted by Georgia Mackenzie on June 8 2017.
Welcome to our Weekly Fashion Fix where we select a celebrity look and pose the question: Would you wear this on your hen party?
With the arrival of autumn fast approaching, we’re slowing down our summer purchases, ready to inject a bit of autumn/winter into our wardrobe. Style case in point Miranda Kerr.
Whilst being the most beautiful woman in the world allows for any outfit to look incredible, we can definitely learn a lot from the supermodel as she showcases the key pieces for autumn.
Denim shirts remain a wardrobe staple, acting to effortlessly transition your summer look to autumn. Pair with leather coated jeans and an oversized woollen coat (Topshop do a wide range of the boyfriend coat) for understated cool. Pack all of your essentials in a neutral bowler bag, and add a pair of leopard print pumps to lend a pop of colour and interest to your look. And as Miranda knows, sunglasses work to complete and polish the look.
To transition the look into evening, simply substitute the jeans for leather trousers, and add a pair of killer black heels a la Miranda here.
It’s certainly the perfect outfit as the weather begins to take a colder turn and we would wear it to our life drawing hen party.
Would you wear this to a hen party?
Related Blog Posts:
- Fashion Friday – Fun and Fruity
- Fashion Friday – Dominatrix Chic
- Fashion Friday; A Disco Revival
- Fashion Friday; Emmys Disasters
- Fashion Friday; Heidi Klum
- Fashion Friday; Makeovers and Metallics
- Fashion Friday: White-Hot Style
- Marbella – The Ultimate Hen Party Destination
- Nude Life Drawing
- The ultimate summer hen parties
- Wedding Jewellery – Helping the Bride Choose