Fashion Friday; Makeovers and MetallicsPosted by Hay Brunsdon on June 8 2017.
Welcome to Fashion Friday; our Weekly Fashion Fix where we select a celebrity look and pose the question: Would you wear this on your hen party?
With the London Fashion Week just around the corner we thought we’d take some inspiration from the Model Of The Moment; Cara Delevingne.
Though simple in shape, this dress truly dazzles – perfect for the bride-to-be to stand out on her last night of freedom. Keep accessories really simply to ensure the outfit doesn’t end up wearing you, Cara does it right by teaming it with a tiny clutch and some beautifully detailed rings which add a touch of understated intrigue.
This look is perfect to wear along to one of our Makeover and Photoshoots. Not only will it catch the light brilliantly, making you feel like a real superstar, but it’s also ideal to wear if heading straight from the photo studio to the nearest cocktail bar.
Would you wear this weeks Fashion Friday pick to a hen party?
Related Blog Posts:
- Fashion Friday – Fun and Fruity
- Fashion Friday – Dominatrix Chic
- Fashion Friday; Heidi Klum
- Fashion Friday; Olivia Palermo
- Fashion Friday: Miranda Kerr
- Fashion Friday: White-Hot Style
- Fashion style: Funky by polestars
- Preparing for a photoshoot?
- Top Celebrity Hen Parties: Party like a Star in London