The Sweetest Engagement ProposalsPosted by veronika BLASKOVA on June 7 2017.
There is always that one soul mate for everyone in the world you want to spend your entire life with. When you know you have found ‘the one’ you want to make it official at the wedding ceremony. Before the wedding there is another ceremony that is shared only between you and your partner. An engagement proposal is a private moment. It is never easy to find the right words to express your thoughts or feelings at that given moment. You might get nervous or fall short of phrases when you with that special person. It’s an extraordinary moment so make sure it will really be a perfect proposa
Top 3 Engagement Proposals
If your partner is a romantic soul she will definitely love this. By using petals of her favorite flowers create a path to the engagement ring. This can be done during the weekend when you and your partner are having a nice and relaxed day. Wait until the evening and try to keep it secret. Predictable proposals ruin the excitement. Women love surprises. Scatter petals from the room towards your bedroom. Inside of the room you can use some more petals to spell out ‘Will you marry me?’ You can as well put some candles around the room and have the champagne ready.
This proposal can be done inside of your house or alternatively in the hired cabin on the mountains where you and your partner decided to spend your anniversary. On small piece of paper write down things you truly love about your partner. The best ideas are the ones coming from your heart. Place sweet notes around the house in different spots. Write clues on every note where to find the next note. When it comes to the last note get down on your knee and say ‘Will you marry me?’
It is a nice and sunny day out and a perfect opportunity for your plan. Pack a romantic picnic, blankets and obviously don’t forget a champagne and two glasses. Find a perfect spot for the romantic picnic. After the meal was served, prepare a dessert. You don’t need a special occasion to spoil your girlfriend with box of chocolate so she will not be suspicious. As soon as she opens the box of chocolates she will find a sparkling ring inside. Chocolate, ring and a champagne ready to be served. What else she can wish for?
Here are the most romantic proposal lines
- I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.
- Let’s make a plan. Ten years from tonight, we’ll tell our children the story of how I proposed to you.
- When I met you, I knew I’d met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands.
- I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it.
- I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me.
- When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us.
- Let’s dance together at our wedding.