How to Organise a Celebrity Hen Do the Affordable WayPosted by Hay Brunsdon on January 23 2014.
This week Hen Stuff have been looking at celebrity hen nights, and these are their thoughts…
Planning a hen party this 2013? Why not make like the celebrities and party in style? From A-Z listers, take inspiration from how the other half celebrate their celebrity hen parties.
What can you do to make sure your hen party is the most memorable night of your life? Make like a celebrity and party like an A-lister, obviously. Your last night as a single woman is a huge deal and screams VIP, or should that be RIP?
We’ve looked at how other celebs painted the town red on their hen parties and thought of ways to replicate this for your very own – party on Wayne!
Real celebrity hen parties
Kate Moss: Party like a Rockstar
Let’s face it, a woman who once dated Pete Doherty was never going to have your average knees up. Rebellious K-mozzy is not one for conventions and pulled out all the stops for her celebrity hen do, on a gypsy themed weekend at the Isle of Wight Festival.
The British supermodel splashed out on a pink hummer, a helicopter delivery of 300 booze bottles and shipped 30 mates over for the rock music event. Pretty low key, really…
How to Party Like a Rockstar – the Affordable Way:
- Look out for regional festivals closer to home, Radio 1 host a free festival every year and festivals such as 02 Wireless and Field Day are reasonably priced one day events.
- Make a statement by adding personalised hen night sashes, print festival themed messages onto the sashes to show you’re up for a laugh (eg: Sex on Fire minx)
- Everyone who is anyone will be channelling the hip flask trend at festivals, most festivals won’t allow you to bring bottles into the arena so this is an ideal (not to mention cheap) method of getting tipsy in style!
Lily Allen: Gourmet Dining in Style
Imagine your friends organising a cooking lesson with Gordon Ramsay for your hen party…No, we can’t imagine that either, but that’s exactly what Lily Allen’s friends did for the British pop stars celebrity hen party.
How to Dine in Style – the Affordable Way:
- Whilst most of us are not acquainted with famous chefs, we all know somebody who can rustle up a good feast.
- Draft in the help of a boyfriend or family member who is a dab hand in the kitchen and have your very own Lily style soiree.
- To hone in on the celebrity theme, print a famous chef name onto a personalised hen party sash and ask the cook to wear a mask with the face of the chef on.
- Ask your guests to do the same with the celebrity they aspire to be.
Looking for a bit more mischief on your hen do? Many nightclubs host cocktail making lessons, and drinks are usually included in the price. Cocktail making classes are a great starting point for your night of debauchery, start as you mean to go on!
From cheap hen night sashes to cut-out face masks, Hen Stuff are pioneers of hen party accessories. Check out the website here.